Friday, June 11, 2010

Sorry

Sorry for the lack of everything lately. We got a new computer, and this one doesn't have lightroom or photoshop yet. Tim's promised to put it on this weekend, so I'll spend some time in the next week or so on the back up of pictures!

For those that want an update, we've been enjoying having the whole family together for longer than a week. :) My birthday was last weekend, and Tim made sure it was a special day for me. :) Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes!

This past week has just flown by. We've been working on the house, Molly got really sick, and Kadie's in her last days of school. (She gets out on Thursday). So we've been very busy. Well, kind of, with Molly sick, she basically had me laying with her on me on the couch for two days straight. Talk about boring!

That's about it here. I think pictures should be coming in the next week or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment