Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween


Just wanted to add a couple of pictures from last night.






Without costumes, we had to make do with what we had. Luckily, a while back, I decided not to depend on our mail system here because I heard it slows down a lot right now. So I picked up a couple of faerie costumes for the girls. Now, Molly's was cute, but missing wings, and Kadie's was just plain ugly. LOL I altered Kadie's a bit (more like I only used bits and pieces of it and added a petti and tee), and added some butterfly wings to Molly's that we've had for a while.

Tim and I ended up being a politician and his wife. (and trust him, his shirt even said he was a politician. LOL). In that process, I also discovered I don't own much in terms of anything conservative. (oops).

No comments:

Post a Comment