Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cheer

dance to "I whip my hair back and forth"

I swear, that seems to be our lives lately. LOL But cheer is all that's been happening. Kadie's squad is not only learning a dance for Cheer Day coming up in two weeks, but is also learning basic stunts. It's ADORABLE to watch these girls climb and learn these things. Her coach wants her to climb, but as of now, she's afraid to. She's inching closer and closer to it though, so we'll see if she picks it up before the end of the season. She's also learning (or attempting) to do cartwheels at home - I'm SO proud!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! We see our friend Tara's daughter is on her team as well.

    If Kadie ever wants any help, let me know. Ashlynn is HUGE into cheerleading. She not only does the recreational team through Youth Sports like Kadie but she is also on a competitive team here as well. She also takes private lessons. I can give you her coaches info in case Kadie ever wants to do those lessons.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete