Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Light..

So call me a dork or whatever you want, but PRAISE THE LORD - there's a light at the the end of the tunnel! I am ALMOST finished with the front rooms. (playroom and living room). I still need to decorate, yes, however, I've got floor space and nearly everything put away!! After this today, I'll move back on into the kitchen and then onto our room. I need to tidy up, but I finished the girls' room yesterday.

Tomorrow, the internet company will be here to install our internet which means pictures for you guys and normal speeds for me! YAY!!! :)

That's all for now. I'm having issues with stomach pains today, so I've had to cancel a thing with a friend, but at least I'm still able to clean.. I can't believe it, I actually feel like we're starting to have a home here and not a disaster!

No comments:

Post a Comment