Sunday, August 22, 2010

Very Entertaining



So last week we went bowling with our good friend and her daughter. We had such a blast, and I took WAY too many pictures. Molly went bowling for her first time, and she loved it. :) Kadie (of course) enjoyed herself (to some pizza and cookies too), and had decided she wants a bowling party for her birthday. :) Now if she could only figure out what theme she wants so we could tell our other friend for making her cake, we'd be good! LOL

I took way too many pictures, but I'm only going to post a few of my faves. To see the rest, check out my facebook. :)

Other than bowling with friends, we've been keeping busy. This deployment (and hey, even Summer) is starting to wind down, so we're just trying to keep ourselves as busy as possible. Kadie had swim lessons all last week and made some MAJOR improvements. Kid loves go under water and jump off the side. Those that know her know what a big accomplishment this is for her. She's always been very afraid of water, and has always hated going under. Both things are HUGE, and thus, she earned herself a new game. LOL (of course right). We'll spend this week with friends (hopefully at the pool several times), and then next week, school starts!! (YAY)!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh we will BE at the pool my friend. Gotta get you all tanned for Tim's homecoming! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Haley, you crack me up. All the more reasons why I heart you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am such a goober! I never realized you had a blog, too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete