Sunday, September 26, 2010

Just The Two of Us...

To be kind to my best friend, I'm trying to make an effort to remember to post on here regularly. To do this, I've GOT to post on here daily. SO.. I'm going to try and post at least one picture per day. We all know I take enough pictures to do this, so this is me trying.

One thing I've been awful about for the past 8 years is getting myself into pictures. I tend to stay behind the camera and not in front of it. It's something I'm trying to correct. So everywhere we go, I now try to get at least one pic of myself or a picture of Tim and I. :) So here's just a picture from yesterday..

There's really not a lot to post about today. I'm on here procrastinating. I need to clean so I can put up some Fall/Halloween decorations, but for some reason, I'm avoiding it. Instead, I'm on here and Facebook, making plans to go to a 100 yen store tomorrow to look for more decorations. Which leads me back to needing to get out what I have so I know what I could use...

No comments:

Post a Comment