Friday, September 24, 2010

Or not...


Well, you know as well as I do if I can see Fuji, it's fairly clear outside.. From what I can see now, we won't get hit by Malakas - it's turned away from the Japanese Islands. Good for us, but I'm kind of bummed - we dragged everything in and it's all sitting in my room for nothing! You mean to tell me I risked spiders in my BEDROOM for nada?!?! Oh well!!!! Gorgeous view.. I wish I could describe how clear it is outside right now! Oh wait, I don't need to do that, I can show you pictures from of the rest of our view.. :P


See the land mass alllll the way to the right? That's Endoshima Island (ok, I'm totally guessing, but it's the Island in this bay).. We see that even less often than we see Fuji (ok, we see Fuji a lot). THAT'S when you know it's clear!

No comments:

Post a Comment