Sunday, June 12, 2011

Well Then...

Well, who knew.. I was so determined to keep up with this, and I've totally fallen behind. We have had a lot going on in the past few months. After we got back from the States, Tim got word that HE was going back to San Diego for a school. The girls and I had planned on going with him, but due to circumstances, we were unable to go. Instead, the girls and I said goodbye to our little Japanese house, and moved on base!

That's pretty much where we are. Tim is in San Diego attending a school back there. He's had a chance to hang out with some friends and see both of our families. I really hope he gets to see more, but honestly, I'm a little jealous of everyone who's gotten to spend time with him. I miss my husband, and I just want him back home.


The girls and I are just getting everything settled in at our new house on base. We are in a townhouse, and I'm SO happy we chose to move back here. Everything is SO much more convenient - plus, we're saving SO much in just gas and tolls! LOL We are enjoying our location and our neighbors - I just need a little more time to unpack! :)

Molly enjoying her OWN room!
Last week, Kadie and I went out to Jogashima Island. Thank goodness for my amazing friends - one of them watched Molly all day for me while I went with Kadie. We basically took a nice little hike to some tidepools. The kids saw fish, crabs, and sea anemones - they were happy. Kadie was content with picking up shells to take home. LOL She was really happy that her best friend's class was there too, so she hung out with us all day. Overall, while it was hot, it ended up being a pretty awesome day.

Kadie and I on our way back to the bus.

That's it for now. I've got so much more to say, but considering I just got a carload full of more boxes to unpack, I have way too much to do already! Hopefully, I'll start keeping up with this again!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment