Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday Blues

One of our last pictures before Tim left and we moved. :)

So this is me trying to get back into the swing of things. (hey look, two days in a row.. woot woot). Not too much happened around here today.. Mostly more unpacking.. Yay.. LOL We saw a friend this morning for some coffee, and that's about the most exciting part of the day! Today was kind of a boring one, but I did get a lot done.. It's a Monday blues kind of day, but you know, it's the last Monday of school! No pictures from today, but since I've haven't been around, I have loads to post. :)

Ok, so this is a chicken noodle salad thing that my friend gets from 7-11 here. Yeah, we eat 7-11 food - it's pretty tasty. Ha! Anyhoot, she brought two containers of it over here last week, I stole the second one, and I am now obsessed with this stuff. It's YUMMY!!!!



Living on base already has it's advantages. This was about a week or so ago, but I was watching a friend's daughter for her while she went to roller derby practice with the Yokosuka Sushi Rollers! The girls were playing outside, and decided to come in for popsicles, they weren't the only ones though, another friend of theirs followed in suit! Pretty soon, I had a house full of girls giggling along to whatever it was they were watching!

-Sarah



2 comments:

  1. Some of my favorite girls....and that includes my daughter! ha!

    ReplyDelete