Friday, July 1, 2011

Buster

So most of you know, we adopted a dog last week - a jack russell terrier named Buster. He's a ball full of energy, and we absolutely love him!


In other news, Kadie is sleeping over at a friend's house tonight. She was SO excited to get asked (after they sat together at the theater to see Cars 2) that she started jumping up and down. In the meantime, we totally broke Molly's heart, and she cried for both Kadie AND Ashlynn the whole ride home. She's happy now though, so we're hoping she doesn't notice when they come to pick up Kadie's stuff for the night. :P

Tim may or may not be leaving tomorrow. That's really up in the air, and I'm REALLY annoyed to not know the answer to the question. BUT, that's Navy life, there's not much you can do about it. In the meantime, I'm enjoying whatever time they let me have my husband home with me. :) Right now? My first Chicago style deep dish in the oven.. I'll tell you later if it turns out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment