Wednesday, September 7, 2011

School's Back

Molly playing with her puppy.

And can I just say WOO HOO?? I love the start of the school year - and not for the obvious reasons. It means i get back to my life.. It means I get to visit with my friend(s) again. It means we're that much closer to Halloween! LOL
Working on her first 3rd grade assignment.

There are bad parts though - I have to get up early again. I'm SO not loving that part.. Neither is my lack of sleep skills. Tim's ship has pulled back in, which means he's back to work. Not loving that so much either. (Oh how I miss the days of little-to-no work day.. *sigh* In the meantime, girl scouts is picking up. I still have FRG for another few months. I'm planning on getting involved in her school this year.. Annnddd.. I started selling scentsy!! 


Well, more like I figured I was spending enough on it that I might as well make some money off of it right? :) I'm waiting on base approval to start selling over here, but in the meantime, I am selling online, and for any friends and family (and anyone else) back home, please LMK if you need anything from them or just want to learn more about it!

In the meantime, we're just recovering from our first (and halfway through the second) week of school. 

Kadie and I during girls' night in! 


No comments:

Post a Comment