Wednesday, October 5, 2011

uhhh.. Yeah

I have SO much to say, and SO many pictures to post. The problem is that I kinda, sorta filled up the C drive on my computer, so I need to dump a LOT of pictures off of it. In the meantime, I really do have a lot to put up on here.

Small updates:

Tim's back in school (YAY). So far, so good. He's also qualified for a new watch that keeps him on watch for 24 hours. So that's fun. LOL He had his first 24 hour one on Monday, it wasn't too bad.. He was tired on Tuesday, but he was determined to make sure he was here for the girls and I. Once they went to bed, and he finished up his school work for the night, we both headed to bed. Good thing I didn't sleep well the night before too huh? :P

Kadie is in third grade and loving it. She has an amazing teacher this year, and she's really blossoming. She's made several new friends - including a new best friend. Even better, she's not being as shy. It's really great to see her coming out of her shell like this. I couldn't be any happier.

Molly is a typical 3 year old now. She has attitude, explores, and overall, just has fun. She's in her first class - she's taking tap lessons, and most weeks, absolutely loves it.

As for me? I may have bitten off more than I can chew. I'm usually a chicken running around with my head cut off, but honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way. I love all the volunteer work I'm doing, and Tim and I keep joking about how it's a full time job. I have a few other things up my sleeve that I hope pan out in the near future, but in the mean time, I'm enjoying what I have right now. :)

That's about it on this side of the globe! How are y'all faring over there?

No comments:

Post a Comment