Friday, October 8, 2010

Again..

So a couple days ago, they took the stitches out of my hand. I must scream "LET THE NEW GUY PRACTICE ON HER!!!" as the HM taking the stitches OUT of my hand had never done it.. Hmm.. Sounds like the HM that put them in my hand.. LOL Anyhoot, because the guy who put them in did them tight, I ended up getting snipped by the scissors twice. OUCH! So I've been recovering from that. If that wasn't enough, this cute little thing decided that she was going to be mad and basically open it back up. YAY!

So while I have a friend's daughter sleeping over, Tim actually drove us home because I didn't think I could. He stayed with us until I got the girls into their room so that I wouldn't have much more "heavy lifting" to do. Thank goodness to his command that let him go home, with Molly scratching and pinching the spot while we did a quick run through the NEX, I don't know how I would have done it tonight. That being said, I'm getting off of here!

No comments:

Post a Comment