Thursday, January 6, 2011

2 minute update

Just a few minutes here. Sorry I haven't talked about Enoshima Aquarium yet, I promise that'll be coming.. Maybe not for this last trip, but overall, we'll be going more often, so expect posts about what it's like. :)

Tim went back to work today - vacation is officially over. I think I could cry. LOL He has duty one of the days this weekend, so we won't get much of a weekend - boo to that. We had a great leave period though, so I can't complain too much. I just wish he was still here this morning! Especially since the wind was awful last night, and I had a really rough time sleeping.

Kadie's back in school. She's happy this time around, but still hates her reading class and begs to be let out of it pretty much daily. :(

Molly is potty training. Really potty training. She is wearing big girl undies during the day. So far today, no accidents, but then, she is only two, and I'm sure we'll have at least one today!

That's about it here! My two minutes on here are up, and now I need to go give a spoiled toddler some more attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment