Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!




So I meant to come here a couple days ago and post a blog about all that's happened in 2010. It was an amazing year for our family - complete with amazing trips to Disneyland, moving, flights to Japan, and places around this amazing country. Saying tearful goodbyes and making new friends. It was an adventure to say the least, and 2010 treated us really well. We're hoping that 2011 is even better even though I'm not really sure how it could get any better than it's already been. :)

That being said, here's an update on us. Tim's on leave.. YAY!!! It's not long (actually, under a week..), but we're enjoying what we do have. Or well, I keep reminding myself WHY he took such a short leave. :P In the meantime, we had a great Christmas and a laid back New Year.

We started to try to venture into Kamakura today, but Kadie didn't have her passmo card with her, so we ended up coming back here. In the meantime, we had lunch at Johnathan's which is a chain here. It was OK - not my fave by far, but it wasn't bad either. The girls ate some new things, so that's ALWAYS good! Kadie's plate had some rolls on it - she actually ate one. I was pretty shocked. LOL Molly had some curry, but didn't eat much of it (not that shocking). I just had a ramen bowl and Tim had some beef with eggs and rice.

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday season this year. I realized this morning that it was going to be the first year EVER that we didn't watch the Rose Parade. Kind of weird right? LOL :) Oh well!!!! I'm honestly just happy that we are all healthy here. Tomorrow, we should be heading to the Enoshima aquarium (even though Kadie's supposed to be in school). I'm really excited to go as we've wanted to go there for a while, so I think it'll be a fun trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment