Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lately..

Some pictures that I haven't posted from things going on lately. They're all randoms, but I still like them anyways.. hehe :)

At McDonald's sometime recently.. I swear we should have bought stock in the place - generally speaking, we eat out once a day (while in the Lodge only), and we seem to eat there more often than anywhere else...

Photobucket


Molly says "hi" :) She was waving at us.. Ignore the ketchup on her hands - she's officially obsessed with the stuff.

Photobucket


A rare picture where Kadie isn't fake smiling.. :)

Photobucket


From there.. We walked to the playground across the street from the Lodge. I love this one.. Kadie and Molly LOVE the giant slide here..

Photobucket

Molly went on the swings for the first time while we were there that day. She doesn't like them. hahaha

Photobucket


A totally different day.. This is buy our (hopeful) house.. This is a "secret" spot that a lot of Japanese photographers use to take some amazing shots of Mt. Fuji. (Our agent told us this one). So even though Fuji was not visible to us right then, I had to take a quick shot of Kadie..

Photobucket

That's all for now.. I have more pictures from today, but it's getting late here, and Kadie goes back to school tomorrow. In other words, I actually have to wake up in the morning. :)

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment