Monday, February 21, 2011

I love my life

If there's one thing I've learned over the past 8 years, it's that I have the best husband that I could possibly have for me. He's my match in every way possible, and while he's not perfect, he's darn well near it. Thanks to him, the possibilities in our lives our endless, but I know one constant that will always remain no matter what. He's my rock, and while skype during his last deployment really felt like a stab because I was struggling so much, tonight was different. It was wonderful to watch him react to me and what I was saying - it was amazing to see the smile that I love so much.. The faces.. OMGOSH I missed the faces on someone else besides Molly! LOL :) So I just want to say thanks hun. :) Oh and don't kill me, but one of the smiles I love??



Oh yeah.. I love it. :) What can I say? I'm incredibly lucky.  

No comments:

Post a Comment