Saturday, February 12, 2011

It hits again..

this is on my drive... The bottom? That's a park.. Those are trails..
So it snowed again all day yesterday and this morning. Weirdly enough, it never snowed on base this time, but it came down and STUCK around my house. Unfortunately, I was on base the entire day, so I just saw flurries and sleet. Fun. LOL

saying goodbye..
Otherwise, we've been keeping busy. Tim deployed again, so it's just the girls and I for a while. It's all good, we've been so busy that it's kind of hard to even think about. Kadie's cheer is going well, she even had a clinic with the Cardinals' Cheerleaders! She LOVED it, and says it was one of the best days of her life.. haha

cheer clinic!
She had her first game today, and she was happy to be there.. Well, until she got tired, then she was miserable. LOL It's my fault though, they weren't in bed until late because we were at a friend's house last night until about 10.. oopppsss... Next weekend? She gets in bed earlier. LOL There are plenty of pictures on Facebook, I just can't upload all of them on here. There's also a video of the half time show.. Check it out - Kadie introduces herself to a crowd!


revving up the girls for half time!
Besides that, it's been FRG related things, and hanging out. Overall, we're doing pretty well this time, so I'm happy about that. We got some (hopefully) GREAT news this week! If the orders go through, Tim will be going back to SD for school for about a month. The girls and I will tag along, and I really hope this works! I would love to go back home and see everyone!

That's it for now! I've got to go get the girls dressed since we're heading back to the base for a dinner and a movie with our Yoko BFFs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment