Monday, February 21, 2011

Technology

Last week, a box my sister sent for Christmas FINALLY made it's way over here! YAY!!! So the girls and I go to open our Christmas presents!! I love today's technology, we skyped on two computers so that my Mom and sister could watch us.. It was fun, and I'm SO happy she stayed up to do it with us!!! Thanks for all the presents Lisa - seriously, those jeans are awesome - Kadie LOVES them!!!


In the meantime, Kadie also had her 100th day of school this year. In honor of it, her class made fruit loop necklaces with 100 fruit loops. She LOVED it. Didn't finish it, but loved it. So I let her finish it this morning.. Molly HAD to be in the picture too.. LOL


There really hasn't been much else going on here. We've been pretty busy, but nothing exciting. I played with fondant at our friends house on Saturday! That was lots of fun! hehehe

Tim's currently in Hong Kong, and well, I'm not really sure what he's doing today. Whatever it is, I hope he's having fun. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment