Friday, February 18, 2011

New Hair

So we've been incredibly busy over the past few days. On Wednesday, I ran my first FRG meeting, and we had a WONDERFUL turn out. I was pretty darn happy with it! LOL Thanks to the meeting (and a few other things) though, I was pretty much go, go, go from 4:30 AM until about 9 PM.

Then on Thursday, it was another go, go, go day. LOL I did, however, have an appointment to get my hair done! For those that aren't here, or don't talk to me religiously, you haven't had the pleasure of not only hearing my complain about my hair, but seeing that it was GREEN. Yeah. GREEN. And not a pretty, on purpose, shamrock green.. It look liked I'd stayed in the pool a few hours too long. EW! I ordered more dye over a month ago, it still isn't here. I also desperately needed a haircut - I realized it when I had a blonde moment in the shower and freaked out about whatever was touching the small of my back.. LOL So my friend called her hair dresser and made me set up an appointment. I am SO happy that she did that and I went! She gave me an awesome cut, and now my hair is (finally) BRIGHT pink!! WOO HOO! I love it, and everyone who knows me is telling me that it fits me very well. :) I can't wait until Tim gets home now so I can show him.. I also think I'm permanently sticking to pink.. LOL


In other news, Tim's just been hanging out in the PI.. I think he's ready to get out of there and move on to the next port. I don't blame him.. I WISH I was going to the next port!

Molly's potty training has been going REALLY well this week - she's made some huge strides.. I'm hoping it continues!

Kadie's class is doing their first research project for black history month. Her original person was AWFUL and completely inappropriate for her age. After getting really upset about it, we sent a note into school, and she got her person changed. She's now doing Rosa Parks, and she's VERY excited! I now need to find a simple jumper.. EEPS! Maybe I'll grab some plain fabric and make her one - that might be easier than trying to find one here.. LOL

That's about it here. I don't actually know, but it sure feels like we've gone back into rainy season.. I sure hope so, I hated the dry cold we've been dealing with. However, we're kind of having a crazy wind/rain storm today, and it kept me up all night. I hope that this wind part dies down here soon! I definitely DON'T miss the wind! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment