Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Only Molly..


Only my daughter would be as obsessed with tea as she is. She HAD to have tea with her breakfast this morning...

That's right, that's MOLLY'S tea mug...


In other news.. it snowed again last night. Pretty heavily too. Schools and buses were delayed 2 hours... Of course, these were the base things, NOT the Japanese.. The cars are going along like normal. According to CFAY though, the Yoko-Yoko toll road required chains and a speed limit of 15KMH.. For those unaware, that's REALLY slow, like having to hold your foot on the break the entire time to make sure you don't go too fast. Most of the snow had melted off by this morning, but it was nice and covered last night!


Since everything was delayed and we didn't find out until AFTER Kadie was almost ready for school, she decided to help me clean up the living room/playroom, and then we went outside to play! (all while Molly slept).



Molly woke up before Kadie left for school, so while we were waiting for the bus, the girls goofed off.. :)

As always, there are PLENTY of more pictures on FB!! Even a video of it snowing (I took it so Tim could at least kind of see what was going on here.. LOL). I hope you all have a Happy Valentine's Day in the States!

3 comments:

  1. I knew there was a reason Ashlynn & Molly get along so well! Ashlynn is obsessed with tea as well...milk tea to be exact. She drinks it religiously! She's rather have that than soda any day! My kid is a goofball!

    So jealous that your snow stuck longer than ours. Ours was completely melted away long before we all woke up. Grrrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly makes me smile!
    Kadie too for that matter. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Debra!!! Yeah, Molly is OBSESSED with any kind of tea.. Not only that, she'll drink it straight. She prefers a little honey in it, but if I don't put it in, she'll still drink it. hehehe

    Oh and I'm totally obsessed with milk tea too. :P I've been drinking that stuff forever - can't tell you how excited I was when we got here and I saw them selling bottled. I always used to have to go get Boba to get it!!

    Amanda - we miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Things slow down next week for a little bit (like I don't have a gazillion things already planned). We'll have to get together!!!

    ReplyDelete