Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Last Days in San Diego..

A few pictures from our last days.. :)



We had a MUCH busier day yesterday than I expected. What I think is crazy is that we didn't even do half of what we set out to do. We did, however, get cells finally, so we can keep in contact with each other. I can also text you guys back at home now.. I think. lol I have to figure that one out, but we do have internet, so feel free to send me an email or something if you want to get a hold of me!

Today, Tim's back to real work. He's at TPU orientation right now, and I'm very jealous because he gets cell reception out there, so until he started work, he was chatting with me on facebook. :) It's another cold and rainy day here - lucky us, it only rained that first day, last night, and today. We haven't really had much interaction with it. Another plus, the winds died down after Sunday, and we shouldn't have TOO big of an issue today when the girls and I go out for story time at the library later. (Well, as long as Tim's still at work that is). We're just hanging around here, picking up the room and playing until later! I'm playing with pictures as I go, so there should be more up on here today!

OOHH and best of all - we're going to the PO today to set up our box, so we'll have an address by the end of the day! YAY!!!!!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment