Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ready for it?

Nope. Not in the slightest bit. My aunt asked me tonight if we were already packed out or if we were ready for it. Gosh, we are so far off from where I wanted to be at this point. Heck, we should already BE there at this point. Instead, we're starting a blog. LOL

This is here for us to keep in contact with our families and friends. It's our way of keeping everyone updated without having to email or message everyone individually. Expect pictures - lots and lots of pictures.

Just a quick few to kick it all off.. The end of our time in San Diego - at least for now...

Tim's re-enlistment. So proud of his accomplishments thus far.

Photobucket

Ok.. So maybe just one. I have a lot more to edit, but my eyes already hurt as it is. :)

A little under 3 weeks to go! One week until our first pack out!! I think I'd better get back to organizing, or at least teasing and laughing at my husband.. Which do you think I should do?

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment