Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Overload..

I'm going to be overloading this with pictures between today and tomorrow.. LOL All will be in slide shows because there is probably something like 30-60 pictures in each one. I'm trying to go in order, so first up - last week when the movers were at our house!!



So we're headed to PSD now to get our passports stamped for re-entry.. We have a milliad of things to do on top of that today (including cell phones - sorry Jenni, we're going with softbank for iphones). I think it'll be a busy afternoon. We took this morning fairly easy.. Went down to the housing center and looked at home listings off base. Found one that I really like the look of, but I need to see in person. I'll also be calling a friend's agent to see some homes- hopefully today or tomorrow.

I'll be back with more pictures later on today.. hehe

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment