Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring? Where Art Thou?

Everyone told us when we moved here we'd get seasons.. Ok, so where's this gorgeous Spring everyone tells me about?!?! We got here and it rained the first morning, but it stopped about the same time as we were ready to head out and about. It remained beautiful for the next couple of days, and then started raining yesterday. It's so cold outside that our windows inside are frosting up. Ok, so this might be a normal phenomena to some of you, but we're originally from Los Angeles, CA and then moved to San Diego. Cold is NOT something we recognize. haha. This, while it may be Spring to some, is the dead of Winter to us. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the forecast is wrong and it's not raining on Sunday. It should let up tomorrow and Saturday again - I'm hoping Sunday is just as gorgeous for the Spring festival!!! (of which Tim has to work - bummer).

So I guess I should go back to why I started writing in here in the first place today.. I'm nearly caught up on all the pictures!! YAY!!! So for right now, I've got up (hopefully) one of my last slide shows for a while.. This goes through the plane ride and our first couple of days here. :)



-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment